- “When music and courtesy are better understood and appreciated, there will be no war” -Confucius
- “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” -Sergei Rachmaninov
- “Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonder as to who we are, and for what, whence, and whereto.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Without music, life would be an error.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
- “When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.” -Henry David Thoreau
Every Rose Has It's Thorn. . .